Thursday, February 5, 2009

photo meme

Amy tagged me for a photo meme recently, so here goes. The rules are: Go to your sixth picture folder and pick your sixth picture. Pray you remember the details. Tag five others.

My sixth folder is labeled "Around the House- Spring 2006" and the sixth picture in it (taken on May 28, or so says my computer) is this:
My husband holding a crying Magic Boy, who was almost exactly three months old at the time. Coincidentally, Happy Girl is almost exactly three months old right now, so I figured I'd post a picture of her crying, too, just so you could see how much they look alike.

Not buying it? How about these pics?























(I swear, my kids are usually happy. Although the pictures in this post seem to suggest otherwise.)

And just to make things interesting, here's a picture of me at the same age. (In the interest of fairness, I tried to find a picture of my husband too, but I couldn't. Trust me, though, my kids look nothing like him.)

Is it just me, or are my genes completely overpowering? I mean, Happy Girl and I were even born with the same hairdo. It's kind of freaky.

Anyway, I'm tagging the following people (if any of you have been tagged already I apologize, but I checked and didn't see that you've done this particular meme yet):

1. Rose Red
2. emma
3. Nadine
4. Kathryn
5. You! (Yeah, I'm cheesy like that.)

Can't wait to see your pics!